You really can't find anything easier to make.
Makes: 4 servings
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 3/4 cups water
- 3/4 cups milk
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/2 cup uncooked quick-cooking grits
- 3/4 cup Asiago cheese, shredded
- 1 t dried basil
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1/2 t onion powder
- 1 t dried parsley
- 1 1/2 T butter
1. Bring water, milk and salt to a boil in a large saucepan.
2. Slowly whisk in the grits.
3. Cook 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thick.
4. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients. Season to taste.