The pesto mayo and melted Gouda really make this burger pop.
Makes: 2 burgers
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: Varies depending on desired doneness
- 1 pound fresh ground beef (recommend 75/25 or 80/20)
- 2 slices Gouda cheese
- 4 slices fried prosciutto (I substituted 4 slices cooked bacon)
- 4 slices turkey deli meat
- 2 T pesto mayonnaise (see below)
- 4 slices oat bread
2. To assemble burgers, top bottom bread slices with spinach. Add patties, followed by prosciutto and turkey. Slather top bread slices with may and serve.
Makes: 1/4 cup
- 2 T mayonnaise
- 2 T pesto
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.