Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bubba Gump

When we went to Gatlinburg, TN, back in September we ate at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Factory. I had the New Orleans shrimp and Anita had Mama Blue's Southern Charmed Fried Shrimp. The food and service were excellent. While we waited for the food and had a few adult beverages, the waitress tested us with trivia from the movie. We got most of the questions correct.

Anita got a free 'glass' with her dinner. It was plastic. With lights in the base. It wasn't that exciting. But we still have it, so it wasn't that bad.

A few weeks ago, when we were at the Exit 76 Antique Mall, I ran across the official Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Cookbook! $3! You can't beat that with a stick! I am definitely going to be making recipes from it soon!

After dinner we went across the street to the arcade, where Anita promptly spanked me bad in several games of NASCAR racing. I am not happy about that. We will return soon so I can attempt my revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment