Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cranberry and Pistachio White Chocolate Bark

I found this recipe on the Closet Cooking blog. I highly recommend the blog and this recipe. I made it yesterday for my SILs and they loved it.

Makes: 8 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Printable Recipe

Ingredients:

  • 1 pound white chocolate (see my note)
  • 1 cup dried cranberries
  • 1 cup pistachios, shelled

Note: I only had a 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips on hand, so I used 3/4 cup each of the cranberries and pistachios.

1. Melt chocolate in microwave (30 seconds at a time, stirring each time), or with a double boiler.

2. Mix in the cranberries and pistachios.

3. Pour onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silpat. Smooth out.

4. Let cool and harden in the fridge. It was very cold here when I made these, so I just sat them in the garage for 30 minutes.

5. Break into large chunks and serve.

Many thanks to Closet Cooking for the great recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment