Makes: 8 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound white chocolate (see my note)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pistachios, shelled
Note: I only had a 12 oz bag of white chocolate chips on hand, so I used 3/4 cup each of the cranberries and pistachios.
1. Melt chocolate in microwave (30 seconds at a time, stirring each time), or with a double boiler.
2. Mix in the cranberries and pistachios.
3. Pour onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silpat. Smooth out.
4. Let cool and harden in the fridge. It was very cold here when I made these, so I just sat them in the garage for 30 minutes.
5. Break into large chunks and serve.
Many thanks to Closet Cooking for the great recipe!