We carved our pumpkins tonight. We always save a lot of the seeds so we can roast them. We also saved a pumpkin for tomorrow's pumpkin soup. There are pumpkins all over the place!
Makes: 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 45-55 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin seeds (some pulp is ok)
- 2 t butter, melted
- onion powder (optional)
- garlic powder (optional)
- cajun seasonings (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 300.
2. Put seeds in bowl and drizzle with butter. Add desired spices. Mix well.
3. Spread seeds on baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
4. Stir well and bake another 15 minutes, repeat 2-3 more times until crispy.