Thursday, July 30, 2009

Warm Glow Candle Outlet Store and Webb's Antique Mall

A couple of weeks ago we took a day trip to Centerville to the Warm Glow Candle Outlet Store.


They have really nice candles and lots of other stuff such as wreaths, seasonal items, dishes, and every candle fragrance you can imagine. I bought some faux pumpkins (fall is my favorite season), some candles and a candle holder.

After that we drove to Webb's Antique Mall.


I found a bear that I used to have as a kid! I had to buy it! I wonder if it's mine from when I was little? I've never seen one of these in all of my years of antiquing. Isn't he cute?

Besides collecting Fiestaware, I also collect little porcelain dogs made in Japan from the 50s and 60s. I found this nice set for a bargain price of $4.95. I usually don't find them with the little dogs still attached to the larger dog. I love the thrill of the hunt! I'm definitely a junker:)

No comments:

Post a Comment