Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Grilled Thai Chicken Thighs

These came out so tasty and tender.


I served this over rice, with Szechuan green beans on the side. Next time I may put the chicken on small buns and top with an Asian slaw - instant Thai Sliders!

I found the original recipe over on Blues BBQ. Think I may pick up some of their hot sauces, specially the Habanero Reserve.

Makes: 3 servings
Prep time: 2-4 hours
Cook time: 10-18 minutes
Printable Recipe

Ingredients:

  • 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
  • 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, minced
  • 6 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 T vegetable oil
  • 1 1/2 T soy sauce (I used low sodium)
  • 1 T rice wine vinegar
  • 2 t sugar (I used Splenda)
  • 1-2 t red pepper flakes (or more)

1. Place thighs in a large baggie.

2. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken. Seal bag and toss to coat.

3. Place baggie in the fridge for 2-4 hours to marinate.

4. Heat grill to medium-high heat.

5. Place chicken on grill and cook until done, about 10 minutes per side.

No comments:

Post a Comment