Friday, September 3, 2010

West Coast Tacos

I was so excited to hear that Indy finally got an LA-style taco truck. I've been following West Coast Tacos on Facebook and Twitter for a while now, just waiting for them to be near me some day for lunch.


Well, today was that day. I was the first there (but second to order). I ordered 2 'The Farms', which means one of everything. Today, 'everything' was a spicy beef taco, a chicken taco, and a pork taco. The tacos are 3 for $5. They are served open-faced on 3" or so tortilla rounds, with fresh cilantro, a salsa, the meat and a really nice sauce with a good kick to it.

Minutes after they opened the crowd had grown by quite a bit. I was glad to be early, but they moved things along pretty quickly.

I saved 2 tacos for Anita. She had them when she got home and loved them.

My biggest complaint? These tacos are badly addicting. Next time they are nearby, I'm backing up the truck on some more tacos. I sure hope this is a sign that Indy will be getting more food trucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment