Friday, June 26, 2009

Ted's Montana Grill


I went to Ted's Montana Grill today for lunch with some co-workers. I haven't been there since it opened, which is really a mistake on my part because the food there is really great.

I had the bison meatloaf. It comes with mashed potatoes, squash casserole and a roll, all for $12. The meatloaf was excellent, with lots of sauce that you could sop up with the potatoes. You could tell a difference between bison (less fat) and normal 80/20 meatloaf. I think the bison has a better flavor. The squash casserole was done perfectly. Service was good and attentive.

One of the things I really like about Ted's (besides their environmental approach) are the fresh dill pickles you get when you are seated. They are crispy and seasoned just perfectly, with just enough garlic. I could actually eat them all day.

Everyone in our party seemed to really enjoy their meal. We'll be back there soon.

Check out Ted's at their site. Hopefully, there's one near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment