Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dizzy Pig BBQ Rubs

I absolutely love Dizzy Pig rubs. I can't remember how I found them, perhaps someone mentioned them in a blog post or in a BBQ forum, but I'm glad I did.
 

This past week I made my now-yearly order of Dizzy Pig rubs. I bought 4 quarts, enough for a while.

From left to right, there are:

Dizzy Dust - perfect on ribs or pork shoulder
Jamaican Firewalk -  fantastic on ribs or pork tenderloin
Swamp Venom - an all-purpose spicy rub (outstanding on rib tips!)
Red Eye Express - coffee-flavored rub that I love on a good thick grilled steak

Now, of course you can use any of these rubs on veggies too.

Dizzy Pig has lots of other rubs. Go check them out! And if you're in Manassas VA like a good ole friend of mine (and yes, I'm jealous), swing on by their store!

No comments:

Post a Comment