Thursday, May 31, 2012

Route 11 Chesapeake Crab Potato Chips

I am down to the last flavor of chips in my 5-flavor case from Route 11. They have two other flavors, Sweet Potato and Lightly Salted that will have to wait until my next case, which won't be long.


So, you're thinking... really? Crab boil-flavored chips? Wouldn't that be like biting into a bag of crab boil? Well, no. First of all, I don't think that biting into a bag of crab boil would necessarily be a bad thing, but it'd be rather strong. These chips aren't like that. They have a subtle crab boil flavor, and they still have that fantastic Route 11 crunch and thickness and lack of greasiness. Another great chip!

I'm saving a bag or two of these for the next time I do a crab boil. I'm thinking that'd take it over the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment