The original recipe comes from the Food Network Magazine.
Makes: 8 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 large egg white
- 1 1/2 t salt
- 2/3 cup sugar (can use Splenda)
- 1 t pumpkin spice
- 1/4 t cayenne pepper
- 1 lb mixed nuts (unsalted)
- 1/4 t Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat oven to 275°.
2. Place the egg white in a large bowl. Whisk until frothy.
3. In a small bowl, mix the sugar, salt, pumpkin pie spice, and cayenne pepper.
4. Add nuts to egg and mix well. Stir in the spice mixture and add the Worcestershire sauce.
5. Spread nuts out on a large parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
6. Bake until golden brown, at least 30 minutes. Let cool. Break into smaller pieces and serve.