On the side, we had sauteed carrots.
Makes: 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb boneless sirloin steak
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 T vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 10oz can cream of broccoli soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 T soy sauce
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- Noodles or pasta, cooked
1. Cut the steak against the grain into thin strips. Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add beef and cook until browned.
2. Add onion wedges and cook 5 minutes, stirring.
3. Add soup, water, and soy sauce. Bring to a boil. Add the broccoli and reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer for 5 more minutes or until the broccoli is just starting to get tender.
4. Serve over noodles or pasta.