Monday, August 22, 2011

Review: On A Stick! by Matt Armendariz

I was lucky enough to be chosen to receive a copy of Matt Armendariz's newest book, On A Stick!. As you can guess, it's all about foods you can eat on sticks, and I love foods on a stick, like our okra popsicles!


The first thing you'll notice about this book is just how great the photos are. I mean, they are outstanding. You'll be drooling before you get to page 4. When I first get a new cookbook, I go through it and put PostIts on the pages of the recipes I want to make. I think I used up an entire pad of PostIts on this book!

The first thing I made was the bacon-wrapped shrimp with honey mustard dipping sauce from page 20. Trust me, my picture does not do these justice!


I can't wait to make more recipes from the book. You can check out Matt on his site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment