Tuesday, June 28, 2011

McDonald's Big Mac Sauce

For some reason I was craving a Big Mac the other day. I remembered that I had found a clone of the McD's secret sauce here, so I got out some freshly ground ground beef and made up a few burgers. Now, I didn't use two patties like the classic. My single 1/2 pound patties are enough by themselves.


They tasted like I remember a Big Mac tasting, but better!

Makes: 1 cup
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Printable Recipe

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 2 T Indian relish, drained (see note)
  • 1/2 t sugar
  • 2 T Thousand Island dressing

1. Combine all ingredients. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before using. Stir again before serving.

Note: Most grocery stores have Indian relish in the condiment section. If you cannot find it, you can substitute a dill pickle relish instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment